Thursday, December 8, 2011

F-I-N-A-L-L-Y!!!

Finals week is officially OVER! I'm completely finished with my classes for the term and have THREE GLORIOUS WEEKS OF FREEDOM! I can't even tell you how happy I am it's ridiculous.

HUGE sigh of relief...

I can't seem to drop this strong feeling(strong usually means confirmed especially w/me) that even though he's witnessed me knocking out pages upon pages of papers, and cramming dozens of books into my brain this past week for research papers...Brent remains unconvinced that I might actually graduate one day. As if having a child could stop me? I've passed all my classes for the term while being in a coma for 3 of the 10 weeks, how is it that he still doubts me? Question's I'll have to find the answers to later I'm sure. Regardless of said husband's obvious doubts I'm confident in my own abilities to do this, a little sad now? Maybe.
Still confident? Yes.

I've recently gotten over the stomach flu, this last week has been hell and tomorrow is my first day to sit and not think. No thinking for a whole day. Somebody pinch me.

Can you tell I'm happy? Well alright then.

Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment